Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson has been dominated out because of this of of a hip afflict and is also a doubt for the Champions League tie against Atletico Madrid.
Midfielder Naby Keita is wait on in practicing after a an identical insist and would possibly well return after a two-match absence.
On-mortgage Bournemouth winger Harry Wilson is ineligible to face his father or mother membership.
Defender Lloyd Kelly will likely be appealing for the first time within the Premier League after ultimately convalescing from ankle and thigh accidents.
- When can Liverpool take the Premier League title?
- Bournemouth goalkeeping coach fined after admitting FA label
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
@Guymowbray:With Liverpool now not invincible, the psychology that’s constantly prevalent in sport would possibly well advance into play.
Enact Bournemouth personal the next interior perception that they would well catch something at Anfield? And, if that is the case, would possibly well that label them?
Midfielder Lewis Cook says the Cherries intend to “of direction retract it to” the runaway league leaders, however in all likelihood they can handiest invent that IF they shut them out early on.
That is the most keen ‘if’ of any sport all season.
Having suffered three defeats away – all in diversified situations – Liverpool will personal their‘heavy metal football’tuned to the supreme volume from the initiate wait on at Anfield.
Bournemouth’s hopes lie in holding the noise down sooner than they catch to the guitar solo.
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Bournemouth supervisor Eddie Howe:“We know this weekend would possibly perhaps very neatly be the last take a look at this season. Now we personal got to rise to it, embody it and assault it.
“We’re not going to take by taking part in okay, or taking part in at 60 or 70%, we are able to handiest invent it if we excel.
“Essentially the most necessary quality we are able to personal this week is perception.”
Whereas it’s miles the biggest for Liverpool to catch wait on on the bike on Saturday sooner than they face Atletico Madrid on Wednesday, right here is totally no crisis.
The Reds would possibly well need something to level to against Bournemouth – and to boot they’ll narrate their strongest group, taking part in at their typical intensity.
That is why I deem they’ll take, however I am looking out ahead to Bournemouth to present this a accurate shuffle.
- Liverpool personal obtained 5 consecutive Premier League fixtures against Bournemouth, by an aggregate rating of 17-0.
- Each of those wins was once by not lower than three targets – the most handy group in high-flight history to take by this kind of margin in six consecutive games against an opponent is Manchester Metropolis, versus Wolves, between 1902 and 1905.
- Bournemouth’s solitary victory in 16 conferences in all competitions came at dwelling within the Premier League in December 2016. Nathan Ake gave them a 4-3 take with a 93rd-minute aim after the Cherries had trailed 2-0 and 3-1.
- Liverpool need four victories from their last 10 league games to make certain a first high-flight title since 1990.
- The Reds can equal their longest competitive losing breeze under Jurgen Klopp: three matches in January 2017.
- Liverpool personal not lost consecutive Premier League fixtures since August to September 2015 under Brendan Rodgers.
- The league leaders personal conceded 5 targets of their last two league games, as many as of their old 14 matches.
- Klopp’s aspect are on a membership Premier League sage flee of 54 successive dwelling fixtures unbeaten since a 2-1 defeat against Crystal Palace in April 2017 (W44, D10).
- They have not dropped factors at Anfield in 21 league games since a 1-1 draw versus Leicester in January 2019.
- A take on Saturday would give them the most keen sage of any aspect after 29 fixtures of a season in Europe’s well-known leagues.
- Mo Salah is poised to invent his one hundredth Premier League appearance for Liverpool. He has scored 69 league targets at some level of that time, including seven in 5 games against Bournemouth.
- The Cherries personal lost eight of their past nine Premier League away fixtures, including 5 in a row going into this match.
- They’ve handiest managed three wins and 11 factors in 17 league games (D2, L12).
- Bournemouth’s handiest natty sheet at some level of that duration came in a 1-0 take at Chelsea on 14 December.
- Eddie Howe’s aspect personal 27 factors after 28 matches, their lowest tally at this stage of a Premier League season.
- Easiest Liverpool, with 15 targets, personal scored extra most regularly within the league from a build-allotment insist than Bournemouth’s 14 this season.