Prosecution plans upcoming in Nevada killings of 4 people

RENO, Nev. (AP) — Nevada prosecutors are dwelling to instruct their plans for the prosecution of a 19-365 days-old El Salvadoran immigrant identified as the high suspect in four killings.

Wilber Ernesto Martinez-Guzman has been jailed since his arrest bigger than a week ago. He was charged Thursday with possessing weapons and selling jewelry belonging to several victims.

Prosecutors sing they’ll instruct their prosecution plans at a 12 p.m. files conference on Monday. Authorities secure said Martinez-Guzman was in the U.S. illegally.

A sheriff’s investigative instruct acquired by The Associated Press says Martinez-Guzman admitted killing a Reno couple, the usage of a handgun he said he stole earlier from their home.

The instruct filed with a pick says the gun is furthermore believed to had been at risk of abolish two girls folk in the city of Gardnerville.

Read More