Cardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) just isn’t going to play on Sunday against the Saints, in holding with NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, per provide.
After not practicing all week, Johnson would possibly per chance declare pre-game to take a look at the ankle however the expectation is that the passe sits. The news comes off the heels of Johnson’s restricted time out last week, when the working again started for the Cardinals whereas being a game-time choice, and did not return after valid one carry.
Dart Edmonds used to be the next man up in Johnson’s absence last week, and the 2d-Twelve months again had a profession day speeding for 126 yards on 27 attempts and three touchdowns. Edmonds is anticipated to bear Johnson’s footwear once once more, however if he can derive the the same form of numbers against an infinite Saints protection remains to be considered.
Listed here are other injuries we’re monitoring on Sunday morning:
1. Oakland Raiders rookie RB Josh Jacobs (shoulder) is anticipated to play nowadays against the Texans, in holding with Rapoport. This provides to a certain week for a Raiders offense that will even watch the return of WR
(foot) and T
Trent Brown (calf).
2. Houston Texans CB Bradley Roby (hamstring) will seemingly be out against the Raiders.
3. Chargers WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) is an even game-time choice in Chicago, in holding with Rapoport. Allen overlooked the last two days of practice, and whereas there would possibly per chance be optimism from the Chargers, the pre-game declare would possibly per chance be the inform all.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars WR Dede Westbrook (shoulder) is anticipated to play against the Jets, in holding with Rapoport, per provide.
5. Green Bay Packers S Darnell Savage (ankle) will seemingly be a game-time choice for Sunday night time against the Chiefs. LB Blake Martinez (wrist/hand) would possibly per chance be questionable however there would possibly per chance be optimism both will play barring a setback, in holding with Rapoport.