The Jacksonville Jaguars are supplementing their giant free-agent acquisition with about a smaller signings.
Jacksonville signed free-agent huge receiver Chris Conley and kind out Cedric Ogbuehi, NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reported Saturday. The staff later announced the records.
Each gamers will most likely be key additions to a Jaguars’ offense in want of depth and fluctuate after signing quarterback Reduce Foles to a four-year deal this week.
The Jags are also signing linebacker Jake Ryan, susceptible Packers fourth-rounder who is coming off a torn ACL, Garafolo reported.
After spending the main four years of his profession in Kansas Metropolis, Conley will most likely be a part of a Jags receiving corps that already entails Marqise Lee, Dede Westbrook, D.J. Chark and Keelan Cole. With the Chiefs, Conley started 34 of fifty three games performed over four seasons, catching 104 receptions for 1,238 yards and 6 touchdowns.
The 26-year-extinct wideout may perhaps perhaps well collected compete for starting up snaps in Duval.
A first-rate-spherical take of the Cincinnati Bengals in 2015, Ogbuehi started 25 games over four years on the Ohio River and did no longer include his fifth-year likelihood picked up earlier than the 2018 season. The kind out performed upright two games final year.
Ogbuehi may perhaps perhaps well collected present wanted aid listless Cam Robinson and Will Richardson, who are currently listed as Jacksonville’s starting up tackles.
These signings got here one day after Jacksonville stuffed a void at tight pause by signing susceptible Dallas Cowboy TE Geoff Swaim.
Listed below are the opposite transactions worth monitoring from Saturday:
1. The Atlanta Falcons agreed to phrases with tight pause Logan Paulsen on a one-year contract.
2. The San Francisco 49ers agreed to phrases with working aid Raheem Mostert on a three-year, $8.7 million kind out $3 million guaranteed, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday.
3. The Denver Broncos agreed to phrases with defensive lineman Zach Kerr on a two-year deal.
4. The Arizona Cardinals added some offensive line depth by signing Max Garcia to a one-year deal on Saturday. The susceptible Broncos guard is coming off a torn ACL and can reunite with offensive line coach Sean Kugler within the desert.
5. The Detroit Lions agreed to phrases with cornerback Marcus Cooper on a one-year contract. Cooper used to be waived by the Chicago Bears in November 2018 and picked up by the Lions.
6. The Buffalo Payments signed susceptible Unique England Patriots offensive lineman LaAdrian Plod to a one-year deal. Plod may perhaps perhaps well compete for starting up snaps at honest kind out with fellow free-agent acquisition Ty Nsekhe.