|Six Nations: Wales v England|
|Venue: Principality Stadium, Cardiff Date: Saturday, 23 February Kick-off: 16:45 GMT|
|Protection: Are residing on BBC One, S4C, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC Radio Wales, BBC Radio Cymru & BBC Sport web scheme and BBC Sport app, plus live textual notify commentary.|
England’s invent is so solid they would beat the world champion All Blacks, says Wales anecdote Shane Williams.
England, ranked third on this planet, enjoy overwhelmed Eire and France by 12 and 36 facets respectively of their first two Six Nations suits.
They play Wales, who enjoy also gained two suits, in Cardiff on Saturday.
“England are playing the perfect rugby in the Six Nations for the time being. It would take a hell of a team to beat them,” Williams suggested BBC Radio 5 live.
“If the All Blacks got here to Twickenham on Saturday, I explain that England would take – that is how just staunch I explain they are.”
England enjoy gained easiest seven of their 41 suits against Unique Zealand and misplaced for the sixth successive time against the All Blacks in November.
On the opposite hand, Williams – who scored a story 58 tries in his 87 world appearances between 2000 and 2011 – says that Wales are able to causing an upset.
- Match preview, line-usaand key statistics
- Wales ‘decided’ for float-half Anscombe to thrive
- The vogue to appear on the Six Nations live to impart the tale the BBC
Their wins over France and Italy in essentially the most necessary two rounds enjoy taken essentially the most up-to-date team level with a century-usual story of 11 successive Test victories.
“Wales enjoy no longer shown their hand for the time being and at home they are a decided animal,” Williams added.
“This match reminds me of 2013 when England had been coming for the Sizable Slam and Wales build 30 facets on them. I invent no longer explain that is gong to happen on Saturday, nonetheless I no doubt explain any team could well take this.”
Aged England float Stamp Cueto believes victory in Cardiff on the weekend could well pave the formula for easiest England’s second Sizable Slam since a success the World Cup in 2003.
“If England can overcome Wales this weekend, the Sizable Slam is on without presuming too grand,” mentioned Cueto.
“They’ve obtained the tougher teams in the succor of them and you might want to well build an relate to them to beat Italy and Scotland both at home given their invent. That makes this sport the supreme.
“It all comes down to matching the depth of the Welsh – they always lift their ranges to face the English. If we can match that, the invent have to with a tiny bit of luck advance thru.”
- You are hated there’ – what or no longer it’s esteem to play for England in Cardiff
- Matt Dawson’s Rugby Demonstrate: Wales v England – a title decider?
- Larger or lower quiz: Who weighs more?
‘Ferrari’ Could maybe able to rev
England float Jonny Could maybe leads the Six Nations try standings, having crossed four times in the opening two games.
Assault coach Scott Wisemantel says the 28-yr-usual Gloucester succor contrasts and complements Jack Nowell, who’s on the opposite float in the absence of the injured Chris Ashton.
“They are gorgeous various avid gamers,” Wisemantel mentioned. “We periodise Jonny’s week because the Ferrari.
“So the Ferrari gets build in the storage, we build the covers on the Ferrari and affords it a legitimate grease and oil switch.
“With Jack, you derive work-rate, you derive vitality. He ravishing loves being on the pitch. He’s obtained improbable footwork, he would beat you in a phone field. He has a high work-rate and no doubt just staunch gas out of the blocks.
“They are very diversified characters nonetheless the one ingredient they both bring is a complete bunch vitality.
“They both esteem it after they are on the pitch nonetheless in the lead-up, they are solely diversified. They advance collectively in games.”
|Closing six Wales v England suits on the Principality Stadium|
|11 Feb 2017: England gained 21-16||13 Aug 2011: Wales gained 19-9|
|6 Feb 2015: England gained 21-16||4 Feb 2011: England gained 26-19|
|16 Mar 2013: Wales gained 30-3||14 Feb 2009: Wales gained 23-15|
- Gatland laughs off Jones’ Wales verdict
- Hadleigh Parkes column: ‘There’s more of an edge to this one’
- Seven rugby questions you had been too embarrassed to ask
- England could well stable a story sixth consecutive take against Wales in the Championship.
- They’ve gained six of their remaining seven Checks in all competitions against Wales, including the remaining four in a row.
- The leisure four Six Nations suits between these facets enjoy all been decided by a margin of six facets or fewer.
- Wales’ remaining take over England in the Six Nations modified into as soon as by a story margin of 30-3 in 2013.
- The two international locations enjoy met 131 times, with England leading by 62 wins to 57, with 12 draws.