Tabitha Simmons is a luxury footwear company established in 2009. The brand has become synonymous with modern luxury and craftsmanship and is reflective of Tabitha’s personal style combining a timeless, feminine aesthetic with her English roots.
Tabitha Simmons is seeking motivated interns to assist the Wholesale & Public Relations Departments for the Fall 2018. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and highly organized with great follow through.
This internship allows you to work within multiple departments in the studio.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel)
- Strong time management skills
- Must take initiative
- Must be very organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Available to work at least 3 days/week
- Previous internship experience is preferred
- Trafficking samples
- Working on brand development research
- Assisting with market prep
- Helping with global PR samples
- Preparation for sales campaigns and press events
- Assisting on photoshoots
- Keeping track of all celebrity and VIP client personal orders and requests
$50/week stipend for lunch & travel
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org