Bought a TV Licence?
You need one to stumble on stay TV on any channel or instrument, and BBC programmes on iPlayer. It’s the regulations.
- Four-time Olympic gold medallist Mo Farah is the reigning champion
- The 13.1-mile hasten begins at Tower Bridge and finishes on the Cutty Sark, Greenwich
- Eye protection the utilization of the play icon
- Map shut from BBC Radio 5 Stay Sports activities Extra & BBC Radio London commentary at top of the net page
Four-time Olympic champion Farah won final 365 days’s inaugural Mountainous Half title by outsprinting Wanjiru in an exhilarating attain, coming dwelling in a time of 61 minutes 40 seconds.
Britain’s Charlotte Purdue won the elite females’s hasten, with Lily Partridge 2nd and Charlotte Archer third.
Copyright: Getty Pictures
Defending champion Mo Farah will step up his preparation for subsequent month’s London Marathon when he takes part in Sunday’s Mountainous Half Marathon.
It’s in all probability you’ll perchance maybe perchance stumble on stay protection on the BBC as the Briton takes on Kenya’s ragged London Marathon winners Daniel Wanjiru and Wilson Kipsang over 13.1 miles.
In the females’s hasten, 2018 champion Charlotte Purdue returns to the capital while Paralympic stars David Weir and Shelly Woods are the superstar names in the elite wheelchair races.
The match will watch bigger than 14,000 runners originate north of the River Thames shut to Tower Bridge at 09:00 GMT, head east towards Canary Wharf, loop assist and inferior Tower Bridge before heading to a attain on the Cutty Sark in Greenwich.
Ahead of the Mountainous Half Marathon Asha, Jarnail and Mya part their motivation for taking part, what doing the match final 365 days supposed to them and what they’re hoping to achieve from getting concerned this 365 days.
Sunday, 10 March
08:forty five-11:30, BBC Red Button and online
08:55-12:00, BBC Radio 5 Stay Sports activities Extra
- For more records on working – advice, practising, races, clubs chances are high you’ll perchance maybe perchance perchance join – a correct position to originate is this form of websites: Slump Together, Dash Scotland, Slump Wales and Northern Eire Running.
- It’s in all probability you’ll perchance maybe perchance also rep your local athletics club on the British Athletics net page – there are bigger than 1,400 all in the course of the country.
Are you inspired to study out working? Or perchance you is in all probability to be a enthusiastic fanatic already? Procure entangled and inform us your trip of the activity by tweeting us on @bbcgetinspired, visiting us on Facebook or electronic mail us on[email protected]